Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tuesday of the 1st Week of Advent

Blessed are the eyes that see what you see. 


Knowing who I am, my identity, especially in Christ and His Father, has been one of the most pivotal points in my faith journey and my life. It took me a while to get there but when I did, the joy that today’s readings alludes to several times is very real. This joy that comes when we have the knowledge of the Lord is a prize that every Christian should possess. It may seem as if we need to give up a lot in order to attain it if we go by today’s relative and individualistic standards, but in truth, there is great freedom and inner peace. I love who I am and where I am, and it’s only because of Jesus. 


Enlighten my eyes day by day, O Lord, let me see you and who I am in your eyes.


No comments: