Sunday, May 15, 2011

Identity

I am the branches of the living vine
Bearing buds, flowers and fruit
Of Truth, Goodness and Beauty.
By cultivating virtues beyond
The cardinal and the theological,
And living out the beatitudes
Especially of purity and mercy.
I am the lover of Christ
He is the rock on whom my being rests
Without Him, I am nothing.
For I am made in His image and likeness.
Through my mind, body and spirit,
I express my hopes, dreams and desires
Bringing to life all He has planted in me.
I am the gift of love, His priceless pearl,
A woman very good
For I am weak and He is strong.
Feminine receptivity is my genius.
I am His channel of grace because
Totus tuus, His will is mine, every day.
Undeserving but blessed, I am grateful to be chosen.
Dedicated to the memory of Blessed John Paul II

No comments: