Monday, July 20, 2009

Talitha kum

Come little girl, awake with the day,
It’s time to get up! To laugh and play.
Dance for joy and sing with pleasure,
As life unfolds untold treasure.

Come little girl, arise from your slumber!
The sun is rising and glowing amber.
You are the child chosen to lead the way,
For grown-ups are lost and in disarray.

Come little girl, grab hold of my hand,
I need you to be, to make my stand.
Show the world what love is all about,
So all can enjoy; erasing the doubt.

Come little girl, give me a sweet smile,
To brighten my day, make me stay awhile,
You know the real truth: you are my bliss
I need you to speak so many don’t miss.

Inside each of us, a child lies sleeping
She must awaken, to stop our weeping.
Restore the wholeness of our being,
Allow us to feel what we are seeing.


Inspired by Mark 5:41

No comments: