Thursday, December 12, 2019

Cana rich

It's been the best three years of my life, my love
Full of adventure, spiced with suspense quite intense
I am learning how to avoid the quicksand of angry, hurtful words, 
Petty behaviour unbecoming a child of God,
And be open, forgiving and vulnerable. 
A constant decision to love has reaped
Fruit of unimagined abundance and complex flavour
Utterly delicious and soul salubrious all at the same time. 
I am amazed what dying to self brings to life. 
So grateful for the indispensable wisdom 
of the Holy Spirit and our dearest Mother. 
I feel blessed to call you Husband
My Forever Friend and Lover, 
Because you love me as Christ loves the church
I submit to you wholly with joy
Life with you has been Cana rich
When we do whatever He tells us
We taste the best wine that gets better all the time...
Thanking the One who brought us together as one


No comments: